Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lego Creation: Sulaco


"USS Sulaco" (from Alien) by Shannon Sproule
"Conestoga-class light assault carrier, Colonial Marines.

Originally I was planning on building a large Hadley's Hope diorama but when researching movie prop photos (very much fun!) it dawned on me that a Sulaco might be the way to go. This build took way longer than I planned and I have to say I struggled to stay committed to it towards the end but I'm happy it's finished (save for some minor touch-ups).

More edited pics to come (hoping to do some on a black/space background).

Still daydreaming about Hadley's Hope though...

Thanks to everyone for your inspiration and encouragement throughout this process. I love you guys!! <3"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...