Friday, January 23, 2015

Humor: Knowledge is Power



I sometimes like to imagine what I might have done with my life if the government had trusted me enough to loan me the money they paid my Alma mater on my behalf for something other than delaying my entry into the adult world by four years.  Can you even imagine what our country would be like if every eighteen year old who had proven themselves with good grades in high school was just handed a $75K loan and told to make wise choices?

Yeah, there'd be a lot of people who'd spend the rest of their lives paying back that money with nothing to show for it, but every coffee shop in the country is already staffed with people in that position.
"Some comics are hahaha funny. Other comics are oh god what have i done with my life funny."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...