Monday, November 17, 2014

Short Film: I.R.I.S.


"I.R.I.S." directed by Hasraf HaZ Dulull

In the future, the US government has removed human oversight from its drone missions, leaving unmanned military operations and surveillance to an AI. But the folks behind the project regret that decision when the AI starts targeting humanity at large.

I.R.I.S. is another fun and stylish scifi short from director Hasraf HaZ Dulull, who also gave us "SYNC" and "Project Kronos." Hopefully, we'll see Dulull applying his visual sense to longer science fiction films in the near future.
"In the near future, nano tech driven drones are used for reconnaissance missions and social surveillance. These drones are run by IRIS, an advanced A.I system, which soon begins to unleash an attack upon mankind the likes of which we have never seen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...