Monday, October 27, 2014

Sketches: Lisa Villella's Inktober

Wait one more. This line always broke my heart..little Harry. I love making his glasses enormous. #inktober 23 #harrypotter #KuretakeInktober #hp #goldensnitch

"This line always broke my heart..little Harry. I love making his glasses enormous."



#inktober 21, catchup. A really important book everyone should read as a kid, and as an adult.. #lepetitprince #thelittleprince

#inktober 20, catchup. I love the Lion Dances during certain Chinese festivals, which is based on the story of the Nian. Searching for “Nian” yields unfortunate Vampire Diaries related results, for the record…gross.
 #Nian #inktober20

"It’s easy to do nothing, but it’s hard to forgive." 
#inktober 19, darling Aang. #aang #atla #avatar #avataraang #airbending #KuretakeInktober

"Hello, Zuko here!" 
His flames kind of…got away from me…I may fix them digitally later. 😑
#inktober 18! #KuretakeInktober #atla #zuko #firebending #avatar

"You can’t knock me down!" #katara for #Inktober 17 #atla #waterbending #avatar #KuretakeInktober

#Inktober 16 If you have a choice between being you and being Toph Beifong, always be Toph Beifong… #Toph #tophbeifong #KuretakeInktober #earthbending #avatar #atla

Okay, catching up for real. #Inktober 14…revisiting Major Tom.
#majortom #inktober2014 #davidbowie

Catching up and bringing these two back from last year 😙 #inktober 12! #KuretakeInktober #inktober2014 #dracula #frankenstein #itwasagraveyardsmash

#Inktober day 10…treehouse…city? #inktober2014 #KuretakeInktober #treehouse

🎶COME AND GET YOUR LOOOOVE🎶
#Inktober day 9! #starlord #guardiansofthegalaxy #GotG #theygotmydickmessage #inktober2014 #KuretakeInktober

#Inktober day 8. I haven’t felt super great the last few days, so I’m catching up. #Astrid #httyd2 #stormfly #inktober2014

The way I imagined her in my head when I read the books, big hair, big teeth, big bag of books… #inktober day 5! #hermionegranger #harrypotter #crookshanksyougrump #inktober2014

#inktober day 2! I need to invest in some whiteout…
 #sailormoon #inktober2014 #KuretakeInktober #usagi

#Inktober day 1! #KuretakeInktober

trial and error, master gracey. #inktober 31 #happyhalloween

work vibes  #inktober 29 #daftpunk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...