Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sketches: Inktober Monsters

Inktober day 9. Today, it’s furball time! :) Some very weird khimera.For more of my Inktober artings, click here!


Isvoc is another artist participating in Inktober this year.  Isvoc is posting daily sketches, and they're fantastic.  Any one of them would look right at home in the D&D Monster Manual.  Here are the ones that have already been posted this month. 
"Today, it’s furball time! :) Some very weird khimera."


Inktober day 8. Random demon.Today decided to spice it up a little with some watercolor and gel pen ;) Greatly influenced by Book of Tyrael.For more of my Inktober artings, click here!

"Today decided to spice it up a little with some watercolor and gel pen ;) Greatly influenced by Book of Tyrael."

Inktober day 7 :)This time another dragon. My character R’hialin and her signature Crown of Spikes.For more of my Inktober artings, click here!

"This time another dragon. My character R’hialin and her signature Crown of Spikes."

Inktober day 6! Chet or Predalien Hybrid :D Cool design/creature aaand not such cool movie.
For more of my Inktober artings, click here!

"Chet or Predalien Hybrid :D Cool design/creature aaand not such cool movie."
Inktober day 5. This time with a bit of color [copic markers]. Today something of my own ideas - Great Crowned Sand Wyrm :-)For more of my Inktober artings, click here!

"This time with a bit of color [copic markers]. Today something of my own ideas - Great Crowned Sand Wyrm :-)"
Inktober day 4! Back to dragon theme. "Nust wo ni qiilaan fen kos duaan."

"Back to dragon theme."
Inktober day 3! Today not so draconic, but still quite scaled. I’ve been wandering too much around Tristram I guess. Reference used.Honorable mention:Rest In Peace my brave 005 Micron. Thank you for letting me use your ink.

"Today not so draconic, but still quite scaled. I’ve been wandering too much around Tristram I guess. Reference used."
Inktober day 2!Not sure if I will be capable to keep up with responsibilities and make picture per day, but I really would like to continue it in some way :)

"Not sure if I will be capable to keep up with responsibilities and make picture per day, but I really would like to continue it in some way :)"
Felt like inking some scales. I may add some copic-ish colors to it. ;DColored version.

"Felt like inking some scales. I may add some copic-ish colors to it. ;D"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...