Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Comic Round-Up: September 10, 2014




Interview: Neal Adams: “Comics can Entertain and Make People think on a Deeper Level”

News: Image Comics' Saga wins big at the Harvey Awards 2014

Review: Michael Dooley looks at two recent books that tell the history of comics in visual form, Monte Beauchamp’s bio-comics anthology Masterful Marks: Cartoonists Who Changed the World and Drew Friedman’s Heroes of the Comics: Portraits of the Legends of Comic Books

8 Things From The Flash Comics The TV Show Desperately Needs To Avoid

Artist Wilfredo Torres and colorist Brennan Wagner demonstrate the art process behind The Shadow Year One #10.

Prequel To The Flash TV Show Hits Digital Comics

The Top 10 Events DC Could Revive For Future NEW 52 Anniversaries

Why I love Marvel comics: "I should probably be reading Tolstoy at my age. But I’ve made my peace with that"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...