Friday, August 15, 2014

Posters: Star Wars Triptych


"We're Doomed" by Joshua Budich
18” x 24” 5-colour screenprint on French Madero Beach paper.
Limited edition prints available August 15th from the AvC store at (1PM EST)

Artist Joshua Budich has created a wonderful Star Wars poster triptych as his contribution to the forthcoming "Beyond Time & Space" Charity Group show, opening August 30th in Manchester, UK.  The name of the first piece is "We’re Doomed!," the second piece is "I Love You. I Know," and the third is "Like My Father Before Me."  The proceeds of the show will benefit the Art v Cancer project, which was founded by artist Chris Thornley ( aka Raid71), who was diagnosed at the age of 37 with a rare incurable form of lymphoma.  The entire edition will only be available at the Art v Cancer show, and any remaining prints after the show will be available on their site.



"I Love You, I Know"


"Like My Father Before Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...