Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Posters: Dino DNA

Beautiful Jurassic Park print by Ian Gluabinger

"Dino DNA" by New Jersey-based Ian Gluabinger
Prints available for purchase from Leanna Lin's Wonderland. US$35
A fan made Jurassic Park poster.
"Welcome to Jurassic Park... Take a look at my all new Jurassic Park inspired print for the Supachute curated show Summerland Movie Club! The show is a tribute to everyone's favorite summer movies. I choose what is one of my favorite summer blockbusters and probably some of yours too. Also, I bet you guys are already humming the Jurassic Park theme song in your head... you're welcome. Not only do I love the movie but I'm a huge dinosaur but too. My favorite is the Ankylosaurus whose kind of like a prehistoric armored turtle. What about you? Anyways, the show opened Saturday, July 12th at Leanna Lin's Wonderland, a really cool gallery/shop in Los Angeles. If you are in the neighborhood I highly recommend checking out the show and shop which runs until August 24th."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...