Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Crafts: AT-ST Cat Playhouse

Custom Star Wars AT-ST Cat Playhouse: Return of the Kitt-i


There's almost no information about this build, but it was created for a cat.  It must be an awesome cat for someone to go to these lengths to entertain it.  Personally, I would have thought a cat would prefer an Ewok Hut, even considering cats' frequent Emperial leanings.
"My cats just looked at this picture from their cardboard box on the floor and then shook their tiny heads at me in disgust and shame.

Frankly, I’m disappointed too.  Why don’t they make these in human size?  It’s like a loft bed without having to have a loft.  Plus, if you just got comfortable but you need a drink you can just drive your bed to the fridge.  If they put a bathroom and a well-stocked bookshelf in there I’d probably never leave again."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...